Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

Another 4th of July has come and gone and I wonder how America is really doing. All in all I guess only God really knows. It would really be depressing if I just wasn't convinced that there are so many good, decent, hard-working, patriotic people that still love this country; soldiers and citizens. No matter how bad the news is and how self-serving our leaders are, I have to believe in the strength and common sense of the good people who are my neighbors and fellow voters; hopefully the majority of mid-America. My gut tells me that there will be a surprise for the Washington crowd next election day no matter what the pundits tell us. The internet is full of new grassroot groups trying to rally around rescuing our country from the inept, selfish, greedy elitists running the show at this time. I just feel that there is a big change coming and I pray it will be a good one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment