Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Slow Down & Dig In

Whew!! We survived the holidays! Again. I actually enjoyed them and without gaining weight. Now that is quite an accomplishment for me. Now it's out with the old and in with the new.


I love new things and new challenges. Sometimes I think I have too many things that interest me; reading and books, knitting, crocheting, glass and mosaics, politics, beading, woodworking, art, current events and on and on.  I look forward to learning more about all these things this upcoming year. Even if I am getting older, I don't feel old and I guess it is true that youth is wasted on the young. So much to learn, so little time! If we stop learning we stop living and I love living.

 Winter in Minnesota can be depressing but I am determined not to let that happen this year! There are ways to prevent it and I WILL find them, and do them. January is when we have to "dig in" and take it on....winter is here to stay, for at least another 2-3 months. Deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment